Service Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. THE COMPANY AGREES TO PROVIDE PEST CONTROL SERVICES AT THE SERVICE ADDRESS INDICATED ABOVE.
2. THE COMPANY WILL PROVIDE PEST CONTROL SERVICE AT THE AGREED UPON FREQUENCY FOR THE AGREED UPON PESTS. IT IS TO BE ASSUMED THAT ALL REGULAR SERVICING AGREEMENTS ARE FOR GENERAL PEST CONTROL. THERE MAY BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR ANIMALS AND PESTS (SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NUISSANCE ANIMALS, SNAKES, WOOD DESTROYING INSECTS, ETC.) OUTSIDE OF THIS GENERAL PEST SCOPE.
3. CUSTOMER AGREES TO MAKE THE PLACE OF SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR TREATMENT AND/OR INSPECTION AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY TO CONTROL PEST (S) LISTED.
4. THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM, UNITL EITHER CANCELLED BY THE CUSTOMER OR The Bug Man, LLC.
5. THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY BY GIVING THIRTY (30) DAYS WRITTEN NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY. THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT FASHIONED IN THE TRADITIONAL FORM, GIVING THE CUSTOMER THE ABILITY TO CANCEL SERVICE WHENEVER, AND ONLY MAKING THEM RESPONSIBLE TO PAY OUTSTANDING INVOICES PRIOR TO NOTICE OF TERMINATION.
6. We reserve the right to revise the service charge fees.
7. THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT PROVIDE FOR THE REPAIR OF PRESENT OR FUTURE DAMAGES TO THE SERVICE ADDRESS, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE REIMBURSEMENT FOR REPAIR EXPENSES ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM PEST INFESTATIONS. AS THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL THE SEVERITY AND EXTENT OF AN EXISTING OR PREVIOUS INFESTATION, THE CUSTOMER WAIVES ANY RIGHT FOR CLAIM OVER THE AFOREMENTIONED PROBLEMS.
8. IN ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, CUSTOMER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY OR INJURIES TO PERSONS WHICH MAY RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM WORK PERFORMED BY THE COMPANY.
9. UNLESS THE INVOICE-LISTED SERVICE DIRECTLY SPECIFIES OR STATES TREATMENT FOR TERMITES OR OTHER WOOD DESTROYING INSECTS. THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE SERVICE FOR TERMITES OR OTHER WOOD DESTROYING INSECTS OR ORGANISMS, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE INFESTATION OF SAME.
10. For any service, you understand and agree that any claim(s) arising out of or related to any alleged health problems by tenant(s), transient(s) or family members shall be the sole responsibility of the property owner. The Bug Man, LLC and their affiliates shall not be held responsible for any and all complaints, litigation or legal actions resulting from ANY AND ALL contaminations or infestations of properties.
11. We will not be liable for any and all damages to properties due to the treatment or installation of any products or services provided. Property Owner agrees to hold The Bug Man, LLC and their affiliates harmless for any accidents to property owner and/or any other people on their property.
12. All scheduled services may be changed by The Bug Man, LLC due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances at any time. We reserve the right to cancel any service at any time.
13. Property Owner is responsible for pulling any and all permits unless otherwise noted.
14. Animal Control & Removal - Due to the unpredictable nature, habits and behavior of animals, there is no guarantee implied or provided for successful animal trapping or removal. We will do everything possible to trap, remove or control the animals within the limits of this contract. There is also no guarantee that your pet may not accidentally be harmed from any insecticide, rodenticide, or other product used for treatment purposes. You understand and agree that any and all claim(s) arising out of or related to the aforementioned terms shall be the sole responsibility of the property owner. The Bug Man, LLC and their affiliates shall not be held responsible for any and all complaints, litigation, or legal actions resulting from ANY AND ALL harm to pet(s), tenant(s), transient(s), or person(s).
15. If account is not paid within a timely manner and it becomes necessary to refer the account to a Collection Agency, I understand that I will be responsible for all collection agency fees to include reasonable attorney fees and court costs. A 5% Finance Charge is assessed to all outstanding items 31 days plus. By signing this agreement, you agree to liens being considered against any real estate or personal property to pay for any remaining balance of this contract.
16. Credit Cards are used to guarantee scheduled appointments and scheduled services. We reserve the right to charge that credit card on file for any and all amounts not paid in a timely manner (30+ days past due). This will include any late charges or miscellaneous charges due to the collection of this account. A 5% processing fee applies.
17. MANDATORY ARBITRATION: Liability for damages must be determined as a result of an arbitration process. In arbitration, neutral arbitrators are selected and then evidence is presented. The arbitrators then determine the amount of the arbitration award, if any. If the arbitration award is agreed to, that is the end of the matter. The arbitration award is thereafter made by a court judgement for further enforcement purposes.
18. INSUFFICIENT FUNDS: Returned checks for insufficient funds are $35.00 per item returned.
19. All sales may be subject to applicable sales tax.
In the event you have Questions or Concerns, you may contact a representative of The Bug Man, LLC by calling. +1 300-500-2594
The terms of this agreement were last edited on 12/20/2020